Samsung Galaxy S4 (Samsung UNPACKED 2013)
We’re bringing this news to you just moments after the live Samsung Galaxy S4 “UNPACKED” show! The new handset, resembling a slightly larger Galaxy SIII smartphone, is one of beauty – packed full of features and still slim and reasonably light!
As you see above, it still has the “natural” effect of the curved corners and curved back, with the screen being the focus of the device. As the rear image shows, the LED flash is now positioned under the rear-facing camera – Just above the shining Samsung logo.
Amongst other features, the phone supports gestures for changing pages, can use smart-stay style features to play and pause video, and can now support dual-camera video calls!
The tech-specs for this awesome new handset are as follows:
- Network – 3G (HSPA+ 42Mbps): 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- Network – 4G (LTE Cat 3 100/50Mbps): up to Hexa band
- Display: 4.99″ Inch Full HD Super AMOLED (1920×1080) display (441ppi)
- OS: Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Camera – Main (Rear): 13 Mega pixel AF camera with Flash & Zero Shutter Lag, BIS
- Camera – Sub (Front): 2 Mega pixel camera, Full HD recording @ 30FPS with Zero Shutter Lag, BIS
- Video – Codec: MPEG4, H.264, DivX, DivX3.11, VC-1, VP8, WMV7/8, Sorenson Spark, HEVC
- Video – Recording & Playback: Full HD (1080p)
- Audio – Codec: MP3, AMR-NB/WB, AAC/AAC+/eAAC, WMA, OGG, FLAC, AC-3, apt-X
- Connectivity: WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (HT80), GPS/GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE), IR LED (Remote Control), MHL 2.0
- Sensor: Accelerometer, RGB Light, Digital Compass, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer, IR Gesture, Temperature & Humidity
- Memory: 2GB LPDD3 RAM, 16/32/64GB User Memory + microSD (up to 64GB)
- Dimension: 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9mm, 130g
- Battery: 2,600mAH (Removable)